March 23, 2011 is preconference session. The whole day from 9am to 5pm topic is DIY ILLiad Tune-up where the Atlas staff was showing tune up the ILLiand from database to client, and to functions.
March 24, 2011. I attended the following topic:
- ILLiand Update: The Atlas staff talked about new functions, features and releases since last year.
- The ILLiad Tune-Up: Refresh, Retrain, Renew.
- An Introduction to Developing Addons for ILLiad
- Having Fun with ILLiad: Tricks to Customize and Simplify Your Workflows
- Getting the most out of OpenURL requests in ILLiad – tweaks, tips and troubleshooting approaches
March 25, 2011.
- OCLC Update
- Putting ILL on the Map: Explorations in the Use of ILL Information & Reports to Raise an ILL Department’s Profile
- Atlas Update and Closing Remarks, and preview new functions or features Atlas will release
By Changxin Chen